Terms and Conditions
The Knotty Mama will not replace or refund orders that do not include buyer shipping insurance. Please do not remove this from your cart. It is there to protect your purchase.
THE KNOTTY MAMA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ITEMS ONCE THEY LEAVE YOUR POSSESSION. IF YOU FAIL TO CHECK ITEMS BEFORE SENDING THEM TO A CUSTOMER, REPLACEMENTS WILL BE AT OUR DISCRETION. IF AN ITEM IS SHIPPED FROM YOU TO A CUSTOMER, WE WILL DEEM THAT ITEM SATISFACTORY ON OUR END. THOROUGHLY CHECK ITEMS BEFORE SHIPPING THEM. IF AN ERROR IS TO OCCUR, PLEASE EMAIL US WITHIN 48 BUSINESS HOURS WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND PICTURES TO EMILY@THEKNOTTYMAMA.COM
All custom item details need to be submitted on the website at the time of your order. Please read listing descriptions. Colored graphics may not work for your image on an engraved patch. If you're needing a colored image and you're unsure if it will be compatible with our lasers, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE ordering and we can confirm. In the event that it is not compatible, we also offer colored patches and have a separate listing for those. Turnaround time will not start until all custom details are submitted correctly! Please be sure to check emails regularly that you leave at checkout in case we have a question. Failure to respond to our emails will delay your order and The Knotty Mama LLC will not issue a refund or cancellation in this event.
Do you accept returns?
Unless specified in the item listing, all items are non-refundable. Pre-sale items are non-refundable. If a pre-sale item has to be canceled because the MOQ was not met, only then will you be refunded.
When will my order ship?
Ready to ship items (RTS) will generally ship in 5-7 business days. Patches have a 10-14 business day turnaround time. This does not include holidays or weekends. Pre-order items can take anywhere from 3-4 weeks to be shipped. Please read each item description to find the estimated ship date. Ship dates on pre-order items are subject to change.
What are the terms for digital images?
- All copyright belongs to The Knotty Mama (Ashley Evans) and will not be transferred. The design may not be redistributed, used in other digital files, or uploaded on print on demand sites such as Redbubble, Zazzle, etc.
BASIC COMMERCIAL LICENSE INCLUDED
- 100 printed end products per file. If printing/selling more than 100 finished products, you must purchase an extended commercial license from The Knotty Mama.
- This license does not include printed transfers, fabric shop printing, or redistributing the pattern in any manner. If caught doing so, you acknowledge that you will be billed at $250 per violation. If you fail to pay an invoice, your account will be reported to collections.
- Credit MUST be given to The Knotty Mama for ALL uses.
- - This design may not be posted ANYWHERE without a bold watermark. This is required to prevent our patterns from being stolen or reduplicated.
- - Modification of our artwork is not allowed. This includes changing color, layout, etc. Pattern elements may not be extracted for clipart and these patterns may not be used in ANY digital designs. This includes invitations, templates, digital alphabets, and more.
- - Reselling/redistribution of this digital design is strictly prohibited. This includes sharing the file, giving away the file, and trades of any kind.
- - Digital designs may not be used for transfers/fabric of ANY kind. This includes sublimation, dtf, vinyl, fabric, wallpaper, wrapping paper, etc. If caught doing so, you acknowledge that you will be billed at $250 per violation. If you fail to pay an invoice, your account will be reported to collections.
- - Wholesaling with this digital design is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This includes uploading digital designs to websites such as Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc. These images are not to be used for mass produced items. If caught doing so, you acknowledge that you will be billed at $250 per violation. If you fail to pay an invoice, your account will be reported to collections.
- - Digital images are not to be used for products on 3rd party marketplaces such as spoonflower, Zazzle, Redbubble, Amazon Marketplace, etc.